Welcome to Mrs. Snyder's Counseling Page!
Mrs. Snyder began her school counseling career at West Pottsgrove Elementary School in 2003. She enjoys working with students through classroom lessons, small group counseling, and individual counseling.
Mrs. Snyder completed her Master's Degree in Social Work at Marywood University in 2002, became licensed, and received an Elementary School Counseling certificate from West Chester University in 2003.
Role of a West Pottsgrove Elementary School Counselor
- Meet individually with students
- Facilitate small groups on a variety of topics, such as friendship, social skills, coping skills, decision-making, and self-esteem
- Teach developmental guidance lessons
- Support parents/guardians by providing them with school and community resources
- Participate on school-wide committees to help students succeed academically, socially, and academically
Parent/community resources and student services are available on our Pupil Services page.